B 1 Big Thanks

Lungelarry

First off I'd like to give a big thanks to Mike and Ben for a great event. Also like to thank their team,the guys at the ramps,guys on the water, people helping with weigh-in(great system to keep the fish healthy), the kids helping to release the fish,the guys on stage and everybody else SUPER GREAT JOB..We also met alot of old friends and a bunch of new ones( even a few from Ontario) Also like to thank my partner Gaetan,we set 3 goals.

First...make day 2

Second...5 fish each day

Third...Top 50

We suceeded in all three, so for us it was a complete success for two old muskie guys YIPPEEEE...

They also got a pic of me smiling.. :thumbsup_anim: but you have to go here to find it. http://www.wfn.tv/berkleyb1/

Congratulations to Jacques & Stephane Chopin on becoming THE 1's :clapping:

I was not there nor did I participate however from what I have heard Mike, Ben and their Team did an awesome job. :good:

For me, the best part was being able to keep in the loop and know what's going on during weigh-in by getting set-up on Twitter (R621fisher), was like being there, getting texts every couple mins with the next teams weight - just awesome and I think the B1 Team really set the bar for other tournaments and leagues to follow!

Cheers G.