Lake Huron Fishing Club

spinnerbaitking

Local club was/is in need of our HELP & if they didn't get it there was a possibility of folding, 10 people did step up to the plate to fill the Directors & Executive & things look great for the next year, they have a mix of new & returning Directors for 2011, if you think you could help out with the Hatchery, Derby, Docks, Conservation or any thing else check out their web site

JUNIOR ( under 18) 1 yr $15.00

ADULT 1 yr $35.00

ADULT 3 yr $90.00

FAMILY 1 yr $40.00

FAMILY 3 yr $105.00

CORPORATE 1 yr $40.00

CORPORATE 3 yr $105.00

I'm hoping to try & get Youth involved threw My 4-H Fishing Club & a few Local School's, just became a member at the meeting but no time for a Directors position Please check it out

Thanx Richard

http://64.177.125.54/Chantry/index.htm

Local club was/is in need of our HELP & if they didn't get it there was a possibility of folding, 10 people did step up to the plate to fill the Directors & Executive & things look great for the next year, they have a mix of new & returning Directors for 2011, if you think you could help out with the Hatchery, Derby, Docks, Conservation or any thing else check out their web site

JUNIOR ( under 18) 1 yr $15.00

ADULT 1 yr $35.00

ADULT 3 yr $90.00

FAMILY 1 yr $40.00

FAMILY 3 yr $105.00

CORPORATE 1 yr $40.00

CORPORATE 3 yr $105.00

I'm hoping to try & get Youth involved threw My 4-H Fishing Club & a few Local School's, just became a member at the meeting but no time for a Directors position Please check it out

Thanx Richard

http://64.177.125.54/Chantry/index.htm

Heard and read about that through a friend of mine that lives in Kincardine. Very good thing that the club is continuing, and, I know I'm signing up...I've fished up that way since I was six years old (with my parents). It would be a shame to see the club go under, not too mention the hatchery and all the work they do for the fishery.

That's what I thought when I joined last Thursday too

Richard

i have in the past years worked the hatchery and ladders ....ill see what i can do for time this winter and spring ...to do my part in Port Elgin ... unfortunately time is scarce for me...but for those that are considering helping out ...you will NEVER meet better men/women that share the fishing passion .....