Hittin Snot Rockets

Guest LivingLegend

Guest LivingLegend

Pretty good long weekend with the snot rockets, this was one of the four I caught, not the best pic but the darn wind was blasting me right and left in the yak. Cumulus rod felt fantastic too, hit some small bass and a perch aswell........

Someday, hopefully soon, I will post a beast........

post-7030-128399935156_thumb.jpg

post-7030-128399942521_thumb.jpg

post-7030-128399943525_thumb.jpg

Guest LivingLegend

Nice setup and nicer pike. Fall time is trophy time so its only a mater of time!

very true, got my new baitcaster reel coming soon so i hope to hit the waters and feed the beast that is hungry! good.gif

Hey I have a question. I have always wondered about thos yaks. Do they tip over easy? what if they do is everything locked down? Is the fish finder water proof? Im seriously considering purchasing one of these beautys! I have been in a kyak before but it wasnt the greatest. Went over and wasnt impressed..lol Hope you dont mind the thread hijack just alwasy wondered.

Thanks ,Ron

Guest LivingLegend

Hey I have a question. I have always wondered about thos yaks. Do they tip over easy? what if they do is everything locked down? Is the fish finder water proof? Im seriously considering purchasing one of these beautys! I have been in a kyak before but it wasnt the greatest. Went over and wasnt impressed..lol Hope you dont mind the thread hijack just alwasy wondered.

Thanks ,Ron

This style of kayak (Malibu Stealth14) does not tip easy, I actually have a casting platform that I can stand and I stand often even in rough conditions. I'm sure if I tried I could get it to tip but Id rather not. U can get cable locks to attach to ur rods which is probably a good idea but I have been without for 2yrs. I slao have a 30lb thrust trolling motor that is great for trolling (of course) and ithelps get around alittle quicker to the hot spots, this is a whole different story but u should definitly look into the fishing kayaks. Been having a great time!

Thanks ,Ron

Go check out the Hobie website. http://www.hobiecat.com/fishing

I bought the Pro Angler just over a month ago and have been nothing short of ecstatic with it. The thing is a beast.

If you're in the market and want something that's specifically fishing oriented, this is the way to go as far as I'm concerned anyway. It's even got room behind the 'Captain's Chair' for a stubby lawn chair for someone else. I've taken three different people out on three different occasions with it and they all loved it.

Here's a couple pics........I'm 6'1" btw

Hobie Martindale.jpg

Hobie.jpg

Thanks ,Ron

And one more pic that wouldn't fit in the last post.......

Cockpit.jpg