Burwell report

Fish Farmer

Geoff was just out at port Bruce, limited in 2 hours 24 Walleye.

Phone: 289-237-5187

E-Mail: [email protected]

I'm going tomorrow to Burwell. I hope to make a report.

I did get out, man was it hot. Fished strait out of Burwell from 55 to 63 FTW nothing. Pulled up and went east off the sand banks 58FTW, bang right away orange harness at 45' down on the rigger lost it behind the boat. down again, not 5 Min. bang another in the net. dropped down again, bam another in the box. then my buddy started to get heat sick, :stretcher: we went in. We marked a ton of fish. Talked to a few guys at the launch and they said it went dead out there, just a few guys got very few fish if any. But tomorrow is another day :whistling:

Guest Johnny Bass

I did get out, man was it hot. Fished strait out of Burwell from 55 to 63 FTW nothing. Pulled up and went east off the sand banks 58FTW, bang right away orange harness at 45' down on the rigger lost it behind the boat. down again, not 5 Min. bang another in the net. dropped down again, bam another in the box. then my buddy started to get heat sick, :stretcher: we went in. We marked a ton of fish. Talked to a few guys at the launch and they said it went dead out there, just a few guys got very few fish if any. But tomorrow is another day :whistling:

Thanks for the report but pictures would have been nice. :whistling: