Aug 29 AM - Blue Zone

icefisherman

One more time to the Blue Zone today with my neighbor (bass fanatic)[:D]

Tougher fishing then Friday....tons of fish but very warm water and they were not as active...every once and a while we got a flurry of activity and triple header and double header few times as a result,..

Again mixed bite spoons and flies dipsy and riggers...One King only, bunch of bows and few cohos....very poor catch ratio though[:(] My neighbor was getting enrolled into the Guinness book for the most fish lost in a day[:P][;)]

Ended up 12 for 25....let some bigger once go and kept few smaller....still had tons of fun though...thanks for the company George :thumbsup_anim:

Next trip - Port Burwell for the long weekend....hope the eyes are still around...

Few shots from the day:

IMG00045-20100829-1413.jpg

IMG00044-20100829-1258.jpg

IMG00043-20100829-1039.jpg

IMG00047-20100829-1720.jpg

IMG00046-20100829-1716.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

I may have missed a couple at the start ,2 for 10, and probably some in the middle and more at the end,but i think i'm the one that who strategically guided the boat to allow us to hook in to those double and triples.Hey,I'll take a tripled header over a couple of missed fish any day.lol.Another awesome day with Capt. Emil.It almost turned out to be the best day ever when we saw the suv of our Lord and Savior,turned out it was his brother wayne.Oh well,can't have it all,nor can you catch 'em all!!!

Looks like an excellent day on the water for you Emil, quite the score :thumbsup_anim:

We toyed with going to the Blue Zone, but decided against it. We kept marking bait balls and just kept hitting them (well, in between traffic).

Nice going!!

Joey