looking to go 'rigging on the big O

castgame

i made a post like this last year but it never quite panned out. i'm looking to take my good friend out down rigging for the first time, but can't get enough folks together to make a charter worthwhile. if there are any OFC members out there who are heading out on lake ontario with a couple of empty spots in their boat, let me know. my friend's new to fishing but i have plenty of experience rigging for salmon on both lake ontario and georgian bay, so i can help you put more fish in the boat.

willing of course to pay for gas, bring a 2-4 (to be responsibly consumed onshore!), leave you with some shiny new spoons, or other interesting trade to make it worth your while. we're both professional cooks, and would be happy to bring along a full cooler with a complete lunch of whatever it is you'd like to eat on the water... steak sandwiches? veal parmigiana? deep dish pizza?

please pm me if you're willing. it'd be greatly appreciated.

ps

sorry mods if this shouldn't be in general discussion. i looked for the 'fishing partners' subforum but it seems to have been removed.

8120_257098610693_753105693_8843863_8171929_n.jpg

me on owen sound last year during the spectacular with a prize-winning chinook

Edited by castgame

Gorgeous Chinook Man - tough to find 'em like that in the sound now.

thanks bill. nearly 15lbs, which was good enough for third on that day of the tournament. 110' over 120' if i remember correctly, on a ghostback lyman. just south of the thompson hole if you know the sound, which it sounds like you do.