A few pics from last weekend

canuckjack

Well I haven't gotten out nearly as much as I would've liked lately I guess that'll always be the case unless I'm living on the water, and when I have it's been tough I'm still feeling very much a newbie but starting to find more success. Last weekend I decided to try a new area of the St. Lawrence and found some promising spots. Snapped a few pics while we were out, nothing to write home to mom about but the Mrs. finally had a decent catch from the boat and broke a terrible catchless streak so she was really happy about that and that seems to have given her a bit of an itch to get back out there.

Anywho, the pics...

IMG_1261_small.jpg

IMG_1260_small.jpg

IMG_1259_small.jpg

Hrmm, gonna have to add a reply, how do you guys get around the 250Kb limit??

Nice fishies!

If you upload your pics to a site like Photobucket first, it makes things much easier. You can put as many pics as you like in your posts, and at the size that you want. I resize mine first before uploading down to 800x600 pixels (I use a program called FastStone Photo Resizer, but you can do it with pretty much any image editing software) Upload to Photobucket, then copy the link and paste it into your report. The link will start with .

Edited by Fisherpete

Guest Johnny Bass

Great Report. The easiest lure for a female to use is Yum Dingers. Pick some up in watermelon(4-5 inch), let her throw it out and she doesn't even have to do anything! Just wiggle it once in awhile!

Great report!

Great Report. The easiest lure for a female to use is Yum Dingers. Pick some up in watermelon(4-5 inch), let her throw it out and she doesn't even have to do anything! Just wiggle it once in awhile!

LOL so true. My girlfriend prefers a good ol worm and bobber because she just casts it out, opens a fruity cooler, and goes back to her cosmo magazine.