Cdn Tire Boat Covers

edmichit

100 bucks off this week.

Anybody had any experience with them. I'm looking for a travel cover, road worthy, otherwise the boat is in the garage when not in use.

Boat Cover Orion Series

Product #79-1240-6

link to add

i bougth one a month ago for my 14ft fisherman and it traveled from ottawa to montreal at 120 kph no promblem. read the instructions, i didnt and got the straps mixed upwhistling.gif

i bought one and there was no instructions, figured one was on tthere own. i guess i will go back to ctc and get some

quote name='mercman' date='06 August 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1281122257' post='492024']

i bougth one a month ago for my 14ft fisherman and it traveled from ottawa to montreal at 120 kph no promblem. read the instructions, i didnt and got the straps mixed upwhistling.gif

That's the one I use, it is awesome for trailering, has lots of straps and is quite adjustable. It also has a great warranty... 4 years if I am not mistaken? Mine wore thru earlier this year (3 years old) from rubbing on one spot on the boat, I took it in with receipt and they handed me a new one! When it is $100 off, you can't beat it for the price in my opinion...

It depends on what type of boat you have and how much you want to spend. I looked around for a trailerable cover for my 167 Princecraft and ended up ordering a custom cover through boatcovers.com. Fits perfect and is reinforced in the right spots. Paid $450 for it which is reasonable considering the cost of most custom covers, but that's still a bit of money to fork out.

I was looking for a custom cover because I had tried other generic covers and they didn't fit too well. If you get a generic cover make sure it fits tight enough otherwise you'll have problems on the highway.