Where to go,what to use!

vinnimon

I woke up a 6 am,checking pms and thinking on where to go.Yesterdays perch were small and far between.Should I go north, south east or west this am.I considered a long drive and said the heck with it.Put the canoe on the roof and hit a close by place to fish.

Going threw my lures I noticed a harness, I forgot I had! HEHE three other ones were sent off on the lonely lure venture!!!!!With fisherpete and spincast!

So I rigged it up on a three way swivel bouncing off bottom, minnows attached.I felt a bump and wham gottem, then lost(Im sure it was a walter).Oh well!!Next time!

I proceeded to the other point and again the line triggered. A huge bucket mouth!!!!!5lbs plus!!!!!But stupid me I had my rod tip up and he gave the fin while tailwalkingmad.gif See ya suckerblink.gif .

Anyway, I continued on across the lake,marked a few and wham! AGAIN!A huge smallie!

On one of the lonely lures,Gotta love it!MPB for this seasons smallie!

A decision that paid off indeed!

Pics on its way soon,on my thread of the lonely lures!

I did feel obligated to use the spiner,since I started the thread on the adventures of the lonely lures!

In that,since I caught and posted a fish(soon),I have to pass it on to another OFC member.

Pm me if your interested,if your in the hammer area.