walleye Lake Erie

wormdunker

We were on Erie yesterday slammin the walleye. Contrary to what the weather forecast was the lake was calm. We boated a nice 5 lb about 7:30AM then nothing for 2 hours. Caught a small 3 lb around 12 noon. A friend in another boat decided the fishing was slow so he left. We trolled into another area WOW - 4 nice wallys in less than an hour. Over all for the day 8 wallys, 1 9lb, 4@ 5 - 6lb, 2@ 3lb. Beauty day!! Oh yah 1 smallie @2.5 lb. 2 weeks ago we caught 5 wallys - boated my biggest at 29", 9.5lb. I would like to post some pix but lack the knowledge how to do this. If someone could email me with step by step instructions I'd appreciate your help. Thanx

[email protected]

We were on Erie yesterday slammin the walleye. Contrary to what the weather forecast was the lake was calm. We boated a nice 5 lb about 7:30AM then nothing for 2 hours. Caught a small 3 lb around 12 noon. A friend in another boat decided the fishing was slow so he left. We trolled into another area WOW - 4 nice wallys in less than an hour. Over all for the day 8 wallys, 1 9lb, 4@ 5 - 6lb, 2@ 3lb. Beauty day!! Oh yah 1 smallie @2.5 lb. 2 weeks ago we caught 5 wallys - boated my biggest at 29", 9.5lb. I would like to post some pix but lack the knowledge how to do this. If someone could email me with step by step instructions I'd appreciate your help. Thanx

[email protected]

One of the easiest ways is to go to here http://www.ontariofishing.ca/media/ and sign up for an account.

I use my user name to keep it easy ,

Follow these instructions to set things up and away you go. http://www.photopost.com/manual/userinterface.html

Any questions just ask.

OBTW Pm sent.

Darren