July Crappie pics

gil

hey Gil. You and your buddy look fermilliar. dont supose you recall a black 14' aluminum fully loaded with 3 dudes and a girl in it drive past you on Tuesday? and it said "BASS CRAZE" on the side of the boat. we were fishing the canals for bass.. and we were staying at the cabins that were just around the corner..

Edited by fish-meister

hey Gil. You and your buddy look fermilliar. dont supose you recall a black 14' aluminum fully loaded with 3 dudes and a girl in it drive past you on Tuesday? and it said "BASS CRAZE" on the side of the boat. we were fishing the canals for bass.. and we were staying at the cabins that were just around the corner..

[/quot

Certainly do! How'd you make out?

haha I thought so. once I saw those photos I was pretty sure I saw you there! amd we did really well actually. those canals are alot murky'er then the rest of the lake but it still held some nice Largies thats for sure! us three guys were throwin three totaly different baits.. jigs, jerk shad and spro frog. and we were slammin them!

Edited by fish-meister

It sure worked.... and you guys got some nice slabs B):thumbsup_anim:

I got the pan and oil sizzling.... just tell me when :whistling:

Leechman

Sorry man,

But as I am typing this ,I am pigging out on fresh pan fried taters with onions, and pan fried crappie with italian bread crumb coating and a slash of lemon! Can you say ........YUM!!!!

Sorry man,

But as I am typing this ,I am pigging out on fresh pan fried taters with onions, and pan fried crappie with italian bread crumb coating and a slash of lemon! Can you say ........YUM!!!!

COOL.... but ya can't blame a guy for trying ;):lol: