Provincial Park Recommendations??

Doctrt

Hey guys. I was thinking of renting a camper and taking the fam (1 and 4 yrs old girls) camping for a few days in August. Do any of you have favorite provincial parks? Keep in mind, I'd like to fish but with the camper on the back, the boat stays home. My first thought was Elora Gorge (Browns on the fly), but do you guys have any other ideas? Camper rental recommendations would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

T

Have you been to Emily Provincial Park? Its pretty close to you since your in Whitby. Emily is just outside of Peterborough. Love taking my family there. And I always take my boat and getting on Chemong and Pigeon since they're right there.

YESS!!! lol I went to emily for a 10 day camping trip and caught atleast 15 3-5 pound buckets right off the docks near the boat launch.. theres some big fish in that lake ....

YESS!!! lol I went to emily for a 10 day camping trip and caught atleast 15 3-5 pound buckets right off the docks near the boat launch.. theres some big fish in that lake ....

Yup, I go to the lonely dock and I catch some buckets there too. I usually go after dinner with my little one to catch some fish there. Or you can drive up to the bridge and fish under the bridge to get some buckets there too.