fishing from boat

fishinguypat

anyone know any good lakes, spots on lake erie for bass/pike walleye... i was thinking long point because i hear the fishing is great there but i don't know any boat launches there...anyone have any other locations... other that conestogo,belwood and guelph

turkey point, st williams, port rowan all have boat ramps and parking. you can drive all around to longpopint itself that has 3 ramps or just dive in at the nearest spot to you and start fishing the bay. great for smallies, largies and perch. shallow everywhere but outside of the sandbar not much to hit. port dover and the north shore are good for perch spring and fall. dunville dam down to port maitland is nice but not alot of fish. binbrook conservation will let bigger boats in to use their trolling motors and has some crappy and stuff.

gotta watch the weather reports closely. the further in the bay the better but longpoint can have very irritating, and then dangerous wave action. watch the weather channel marine section and the govt marine weather. but remember it changes fast and it is a great lake. ive never found a free ramp most are 15-20 with parking.