Sloooow day for bassin on Friday

Dang, I was all pumped up to go fishing on my favorite lake on Friday with my friend Dutchy.

I was sooooo pumped that i woke up at 3:30am :wallbash:

Finally fell back asleep and then woke up late. :sleeping_02:

Had picked up my "new to me" 12 foot tinnie the evening before and was looking forward to cruising around looking for bass and pike.

I should have known the fishing was gonna be poor when i discovered that my little boat had a leak in it... and we were not even in the boat yet! :blink:

Oh well, I do grouting for a living and had plenty of sponges to keep dutchy busy! :rofl2:

Five hours later and we only had a couple of taps on the heavy worms and two blow ups on the top water.( nothing hooked though)

On our final lap around, we came across Spinnerbaitking and his friend. ( the "highlight" of the day )

Being new to car topping a tinny, i soon learned that if you have a leak in the boat, you want to be at the bow of the boat when you flip it over, or at least taller than the guy who is helping you :oops: . Got a good soaker. lol

Dutchy damned near dropped the boat, he was laughing so hard :blush: lol

The real hilight of the day was seeing a reminder of a simpler way of life as we were leaving.

haywagon.jpg

( can you say- " the lucky sperm club" :worthy: )