bass opener on the pond

skinny

well bright and early I get up 4am boat and truck is loaded. off to Timmies here in Delhi and the lot is full can't get my truck and boat in lot dut to eeryone else with trucks and boats I get coffee and stop for fuel for boat . I'm off it's not that far to the ponds I hoping to be on the water by shortly after 4:30. I get to the pond and there is 4 trailers there a guy unloading in the ramp and a truck full of kyacks waiting to go. so i get all unhooked and in water by 5am. My buddy calls as planed he is just pulling in (he thought I might have gotten out ).So I wait get him loaded and we are off. I find out h has never fished for Bass. So I rig him up a frog to hope for him to get a good hit and be hooked but that never happened. we went all over the pond I caught 5 nice ones . My buddy missed 2 but never got to fight one or land one. We came off the pond at 11:30 . I had a ok day slow but ok . As for my buddy he said when is next. I Spoke to a few guys i have seen out there before and they all said it was way slow for normal

I was going to do the long point thing but my shallow hull 14 and being kinda new at the bay thing I thought it better to just do the pond.