Cottage Help

xrap

Hey folks it's been a while since I've posted. Been to busy with life and don't have much time for fishing right now.However Ihave 4 days off on the long weekend and I'm planning on renting a cottage and need some help. I'me looking for a cottage around the muskoka area from the 25th to the 27th. I've done some searching on the net but I've found mostly minimum rentals of a week. I know it might be to late, but maybe i can still find something. Anyone know any good cottage or lodges around the muskoka area. Ps. the fishing doesn't have to be great. Thanks

Thats a good point on the g8/g20. Also I have found once summer hits most cottages book for a week and usually start new weeks on the saturday or sunday, so likely you will cross days.

What about heading further north maybe nipissing has a place you can rent for a few days?

Npissing is a bit to far I'm looking for something thats 2 hours away from Toronto and rent by daily charge. I've called over 50 places tonight can't find anything. Anyone have any other suggestions or sites?

Edited by xrap