Boq G2g Thanx

wuchikubo

Hi all,

By the time my friend (John) and I made it up to Merland Park (Sund 1:45 am) the only person left out side was DouG. After a brief chat with him we headed into Picton for a shot a some night fishing off the public launch.

Unfortunately John was unable to bring his boat so we were stuck to shoreline fishing. Fished until 4:45 am with only a few little nibbles that were likely very small perch, no takers (nothing landed). Took a quick nap in the car, woke up at 6 am to the lights and sounds of the boat launch lineup! Headed back to Merland to see if we could meet up with some more OFNers. Met Terry and Icefisherman (who seemed a bit under the gun) as he was trying to get out onto the water as he had only a little time left (I would have liked to join him but he only had space for only one other guy :( and we were two).

Wayne, I waited a few minutes as Terry thought you had just woke up. But my friend John was itching to catch something before we headed back home. So I asked Terry to say, "hi" for me and we headed to the Glenora Ferry docks. After fishing to just after 1 pm. we called it quits with 4 bite offs and only a bunch of perch to show for the outing. Throughout the morning, we saw some of the boats trolling past us further out, including Icefisherman going solo. :blahblah1:

Anyways, thanks for the opportunity to meet some of you!

Hopefully, the next time out I'll be able to get out earlier and meet a few more OFNers and to catch a 10+ lber 'eye which is still eluding me.

I'll have to get out to meet some more OFNers at the x-mas swill. Is there a date and time set yet?

Stan ;)