New muskie baits today

kennyman

Just got these today. Bought them from an OFC'er (vanillagorilla). Can anyone name them all (or any). Not that it's important (well,not life or death anyway LOL),but I'd llike to know what they are when somebody asks. Thanks guys.

resize_4.jpg

Edited by kennyman

They all look awsome! They will all produce for you. Somewhere, sometime. You will owe the seller a beer for every musky you bag this season. Top water in low light. Bucktails through the weeds. Persistance will pay.

Kennyman..

I could be mistaken but,

That bucktail looks an awful lot like a Weight-Forward bucktail which is the opposite of what is generally available in tackle shops.(most are weighted in the end close to the treb.) The W-F, B-T drops faster and drops blade first......it's far better for 'ripping' through heavy weeds, resulting in less salad on your lure.

After a few wobbly pops one night I messed up and made one similar..just the same I tried it and it is a completely different action altogether.......Loved it....I now have propably 1/2 dozen of these little babies.

There is a guy who has been making this style for a while now.......but you dont see to many about just yet.

Try that baby when your casting/throwing heavy cover........it's far superior then the norm.