Public warned over 'high risk' release- NF

Police have issued a warning over the release from prison of a man they’re calling “a high-risk offender.”

Ontario Provincial Police released Saturday a public warning regarding Robert Joseph VanBraeckel, 46, who has moved to the village of Harrow after trying to settle last week in Listowel.

His previous criminal convictions include sexual assault, indecent assault, assault, weapons possession, unlawful entry, assaulting police, theft and a raft of driving offences, police said.

VanBraeckel was recently ended a sentence behind bars and is subject to a 36-month probation period. During that itme he must stay away from weapons, drugs and alcohol.

He will be reporting to Essex OPP and parole and probation officials.

A picture of this guy can be found on this link from the London Free Press newspaper>>

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2010/06/05/14276396.html

dont need a news article to tell me to stay away from that guy!

U never know.... i am GLAD that we post pictures of guys like this.

It looks like he got run out of Listowel and headed down to Harrow.

Keep running boy, right in to the hands of Johnny Law... won't be long before this sicko is drinking and drugging and blows his probation... and hopefully before he victimizes another person.

Working is difficult for some people... This is the easier way to get a roof & three squares.

Too bad its on my tax dollar... :wallbash:

what about the women he is raping let alone our tax dollars... they live with the thought of that dirt bag violating them for the rest of their lives.