Strike Out Today

Black_Blade

Put in the canoe at the landing near the Stepping Stones and trolled down to Wharton Island before turning around. Tried various trolling spoons to see if there were any pike around...nada. Tossed out jig worm here and there as well with no luck. If anyone familiar with this stretch could shoot me some pointers (in a PM) I would sure appreciate it.

ya, got out...had lots of time to enjoy the scenery for nothing else was distracting me! :whistling:

Haha, I am not distracting...except when I'm catching all the fish ahahahah

Just joking bud, you will come up full this summer, just get ur line out there and look for weeds. Only another few weeks and well all be bassin!

I was trying for pike, so was trolling with Williams, five of diamonds, even the swimbait tricked up like a big spinnerbait (the one that snagged some pike on Silver Lake). The area seems more rocky than weedy for the most part, so no doubt will be great for bassin' in a few weeks.

I was trying for pike, so was trolling with Williams, five of diamonds, even the swimbait tricked up like a big spinnerbait (the one that snagged some pike on Silver Lake). The area seems more rocky than weedy for the most part, so no doubt will be great for bassin' in a few weeks.

Green tubes and fish drop shot mon. I`m getting a frog rod soon man so ill have the frog on, the jig, spinnerbait, and prob a wacky worm lol