Hard to hate Mondays when they are like this.

limeyangler

Hi All,

Last Monday was an awesome day, started off a bit poorly with my young son waking at 3am screaming because his teeth are coming through thick and fast now. managed to sooth him to sleep with the help of infant Tylenol and some warm milk, but i could not get back to sleep, sooooo, with the sun coming up i decided i might as well grab the fishing rod and head down to the lake........

WHAT A GORGEOUS MORNING!

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1420.jpg

RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC WAS EVERYWHERE

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1410.jpg

EVEN CAUGHT A FISH!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Not soon after i got back up to the house my boy was up and in a much better mood, i was also in a great mood to see him so obviously delighted and interested in his fishing rod.......

THATS MY BOY!

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1375.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

After getting all my chores done, mum and baby decided they were gonna nap together....i decided to stay awake and hit the lake for 2 hours....came up with a neat little challenge for myself/ catch Bass, crappie, Pike and walleye in that order, failing the challenge should i catch any of those fish out of sequence, so i headed down the lawn and took off

THE LIMEY CHALLENGE!

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

Successful in my challenge i was given a hero's (cough) welcome when i arrived back at shore triumphant.

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

My boy and wife joined me in the boat while i replayed the highlights of my marvelous victory...lol.....but i don’t think they were listening and my boy certainly seemed more interested in the minnow bucket.....

Spent the rest of the afternoon with the family then headed out at 8pm for an hour, the bite was terrible...not one fish....but some great rainbows with all the storms today, and a nice sunset to round off a really nice Monday of family and fishing.

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

Guest Johnny Bass

Smashing, simply smashing report.lol Really enjoyed the videos. That boy is going to be spoiled by the fishing up there!