Annual spring fishing trip next weekend

Well I haven't been on here much and it's for a good reason. Just have not done much fishing. Something's gotta give. (Still drop in to lurk once in awhile). I am however looking very forward to our annual spring fishing trip. Myself and 6 guys from Niagara Falls and Stoney Creek. We depart on Thursday the 10th and return on Sunday the 13th.

Thanks to all of you who provided info. and pics on the thread re. low water levels.

The number of us going means I'll be bringing my boat for the 1st time in years. This way I'll be able to fish during the day when the princesses go to shore for their afternoon naps ;)

Let the ball busting begin...lol.

Well I haven't been on here much and it's for a good reason. Just have not done much fishing. Something's gotta give. (Still drop in to lurk once in awhile). I am however looking very forward to our annual spring fishing trip. Myself and 6 guys from Niagara Falls and Stoney Creek. We depart on Thursday the 10th and return on Sunday the 13th.

Thanks to all of you who provided info. and pics on the thread re. low water levels.

The number of us going means I'll be bringing my boat for the 1st time in years. This way I'll be able to fish during the day when the princesses go to shore for their afternoon naps ;)

Let the ball busting begin...lol.

Are you going up with a guy name Ray Walker from Stoney Creek?

No....I assume he'll be up there at he same time?

With a last name like that he should make planar boards. ;)

HAHA

Ya he's heading up there same area (Great Bear Lodge)?? something like that.

Good luck up there.

I'll be heading up June 19 for a week.

Promised Land Lodge.

Counting the days....

FYI, I heard from a few who been up that area already and it's fine up there in regard to water levels.

It's still low but ok to navigate.

North of Gull Islands is great for eye's so I hear.

Cheers,

John