Pike Fishing! Wellers Bay

FlyGuy5

Was out on Wellers bay near Brighton and was going for nothing but Pike all rig up with heavy gear. We got on the water around 8am and within the first 5 minutes we boated our first pike of the day! The action was good all day long as we landed close to 20 pike and some big and I mean big rock bass as well with some oos bass. We were throwing spinners as well with some blue fox matrix. I hook into a pike with my fly rod but I got snapped off only having 4 pound test on (rigged for steelhead) after that I put on 8 pound test on but high winds made it hard to cast with the fly rod so I resorted in the spinning rod and the baitcaster here are some pictures taken with a new GOPRO HD camera its sweet!!! enjoy..

pike.jpg

Bought the same camera last week Mike.. to mount to the wing strut or float to get some great videos this summer. So far not impressed with picture quality. Sure doesn't live up to the comparison on their website. Will try it in the outdoors this weekend and see how it does in the chop of Lake Ontario..

I found that it works great so far i'm really impressed with it. I also watched a video with it strapped on the wing on a plane it wow it was great I can't wait to see thoes video and pictures you take on your way into some back lakes.