Seagull Pigeon and The river

cmelnyk2

Hey All

Looks like myself and 9 other guys are heading to the Port Loring area. Was told we will be fishing pigeon, seagull, and the river.

Can anyone give me updates as to how the fishing is up there, and the choice of baits?

Thanks all

Cheers

If all goes well I hope to post my first report!!!!!

Since the spawn was over a month, ago areas that usually have fish don't . From what I have been able to find out they are where they shouldn't be.If that sounds confusing it sort of is,a few guys have lucked into where they are but most are still searching.The ones that know are NOT telling where the fish are or what they are using.I have seen boats out trolling just before and after dusk but have no idea if they where catching or just feeding the bugs.

Where is the cottage you are staying,I am on Pigeon at White Birches Camp maybe we can hook up while you are up here.I should have more info by Thursday.

vance

Vance, that would be great. Let me know how it goes this weekend. We have a hunt camp right on 522. We are open to any of the lakes in the area. Whichever is producing. Not picky at all. We up next Thursday night, through Sunday.

Thanks angain and feel free to pm me.

Cheers

Chris

Since the spawn was over a month, ago areas that usually have fish don't . From what I have been able to find out they are where they shouldn't be.If that sounds confusing it sort of is,a few guys have lucked into where they are but most are still searching.The ones that know are NOT telling where the fish are or what they are using.I have seen boats out trolling just before and after dusk but have no idea if they where catching or just feeding the bugs.

Where is the cottage you are staying,I am on Pigeon at White Birches Camp maybe we can hook up while you are up here.I should have more info by Thursday.

vance

Ever since I saw the header I've been thinking it sounds like the title of one of those heart rending stories, probably about a beautiful river being engulfed in great loads of bird poop.

JF