Opener report

vinnimon

I was an hour late pickin up a bud.We ventured off to a hole that wasnt familiar to us.I little slide down the hill and we made it,LOL.First hole 3 fish on, one landed.Next hole a couple of shakers and a monster bow .My bud ventured on up and I went one hole past him.FISH ON he yells and my rod goes down as well.LOL.Great start for opener!2 hrs of fishing.Well we stuck to the hole I found and nothing but NON STOP ACTION,ALL DAY!One, two or three drifts a piece and FISH ON!!!!!!.I stuck to my fav and my bud switched up a few times.No matter, these beauties were hungry.Between the shakers, a few browns and steelies.I stopped counting.

WE were on THE HONEY HOLE all for ourselves!LOL :thumbsup_anim:

PS, I need puter help to reduce photo size, to post.TOO MANY AND TOO BIG to post.

Lots of steelie pics and deer pics as well.

Good stuff Vinni...look forward to some pics.

If your running a pc and have microsoft office, open the pictures with microsoft office picture manager (right click on picture, select 'open with' , select 'microsoft office picture manager'. Once in program select 'edit pictures' at the top of the screen in the middle, this opens a side bar on the right hand side of the window, at the bottom of the side bar you should see 'Change picture size' click on 'resize' and choose the size you want.

Another way to do it would be slide show stylee, again if you are running a PC you should have 'windows movie maker, you can import all the pictures into the program, drag them into the time line in whatever sequence you choose, and when the program 'publishes' the finished project it will compress the file size automatically.

Probably some more advanced puter users could do it easier, but it works for me.

hope this helps.

Good stuff Vinni...look forward to some pics.

If your running a pc and have microsoft office, open the pictures with microsoft office picture manager (right click on picture, select 'open with' , select 'microsoft office picture manager'. Once in program select 'edit pictures' at the top of the screen in the middle, this opens a side bar on the right hand side of the window, at the bottom of the side bar you should see 'Change picture size' click on 'resize' and choose the size you want.

Another way to do it would be slide show stylee, again if you are running a PC you should have 'windows movie maker, you can import all the pictures into the program, drag them into the time line in whatever sequence you choose, and when the program 'publishes' the finished project it will compress the file size automatically.

Probably some more advanced puter users could do it easier, but it works for me.

hope this helps.

Thanks Limeyangler :thumbsup_anim: Now to figure out how to post all pics on one post :dunno: Those pics are only about 5% of what we got yesterday :w00t: Thanks again for the help

Thanks Limeyangler :thumbsup_anim: Now to figure out how to post all pics on one post :dunno: Those pics are only about 5% of what we got yesterday :w00t: Thanks again for the help

No problem....sounds like you should try the 'windows moviemaker' suggestion i made, you could do a slideshow of all of the pictures, add comments,music etc...et voila.

One day soon I will show the rest of the pics,LOL.

Hi vinnimon. Great day on the river. I was the one that took some of the pics and helped land a couple of your bows. Hope to see you back at that hole.

Here's one of me just up river from where we were.

Opening day bow1.jpg

Hi vinnimon. Great day on the river. I was the one that took some of the pics and helped land a couple of your bows. Hope to see you back at that hole.

Here's one of me just up river from where we were.

Opening day bow1.jpg

Thanks for help Honchy,it got better after you guys left.