Well, that did'nt take long ! N/F

Nanook

:angry:

First long w/end, and on Thurs night some idiots hauled the newspaper boxes into the midle of the road. For a finale they went round the neighborhood pulling up Stop and Yield signs and dumped them in the ditches

IDIOTS

Of course Sundday night the ditches were loaded with garbage bags.

Dont these people realize how dangerous their antics are, and the cost is put to our Property taxes

'CITIOTS'= :asshat:

I remember reading about some kids (I think it was in Florida) who got 15 in years in jail for removing a stop sign. They were convicted of manslaughter after someone was killed at the intersection. Something for these kids to keep in mind...

Why the citiot comment though? Could they not have been rural idiots or suburban idiots?

I remember reading about some kids (I think it was in Florida) who got 15 in years in jail for removing a stop sign. They were convicted of manslaughter after someone was killed at the intersection. Something for these kids to keep in mind...

Why the citiot comment though? Could they not have been rural idiots or suburban idiots?

Very true John, but it seems it only happens on long w/ends, when there are lots of visitors in the area.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it.