Looking for Ice Conditions Report 4 Cottage Country

ciscokid

I'm going up to the cottage in bancroft area this coming friday and Im just wondering if i can expect there to be enough open water to fish. Its a medium sized lake and theres other small lakes nearby i might try. I know all lakes are differnt but im just looking for a general idea of what to expect because i ve never really been up there before may. Seems like a warm spring tho. Anyway i appreciate any info, even if its not really close to bancroft. So to sum it up my what i d like to know about any lake in cottage country u ve been to is wats the ice like and can i fish it? Thanks for ur time. I ll update u guys on the fishing (lakers, bows and brookies) when i get back.

I'm going up to the cottage in bancroft area this coming friday and Im just wondering if i can expect there to be enough open water to fish. Its a medium sized lake and theres other small lakes nearby i might try. I know all lakes are differnt but im just looking for a general idea of what to expect because i ve never really been up there before may. Seems like a warm spring tho. Anyway i appreciate any info, even if its not really close to bancroft. So to sum it up my what i d like to know about any lake in cottage country u ve been to is wats the ice like and can i fish it? Thanks for ur time. I ll update u guys on the fishing (lakers, bows and brookies) when i get back.

There are ice-free lakes in the Minden-Haliburton area.