Saturday dunville kitty report

vinnimon

Well today myself and an old friend of mine decided to venture to fishmasters in dunnville.I pick him up at 6:15 and made a bee line to bills bait in the hammer.My bud picked up a new rod and an assortment of terminal tackle and bait.We hit timmies and the gas bar, and finally to fishmasters.Everything at first was fine as usuall, the boat being stuborn as always and obviously the stinky bait we picked at both biils bait and fishmasters today.

Well we were on our way, throttled up to go perching first and wham, the engine cuts out at 35mph.I checked the engine over for a no start on the river,silly me I forgot it was still in forward.Anyway I jumped the slave solenoid with my test light and the engine fired up and the boat took off full throttle toward shore.I hollared to kick the lever back, thank god my bud was quick on his toes.

We finally decided to goto the dam,after an hour my bud caught a little kittie on a corn kernel the size of a horse tooth.I was using steves cut bait with the horse tooth.Lots of nibbles but no takers.

About a half hour later I figure it was the little kitties nibbling :glare: But not his time.It was a tiger indeed :w00t: At first it was sluggish until it surfaced.I couldnt beleive it, it was huge,I could stick my fist in its mouth.I was so excited because my PB was 7 lbs.This little kittie was at least 10 to 12 lbs.

And this littlie kittie didnt go to the market, but went wewewe all the way home.

I will have pictures soon

Guest Johnny Bass

I went to check it out too. Stayed for less than an hour and left. Apparently some nice sized cats were caught in the morning in front of Fishmasters. One Around 12 lbs caught around 9am. And another much bigger(no weight) caught earlier in the morning. From what I hear, the night fishing from the previous night was even better.

Still a week or two early for them to really turn on but early morning late evening are your best bets.