Minn Kota -Super service

vance

So I bought an on board charger from Hirks fishing and marine in January and hooked it up to my trolling battery and it did it's thing for 3 months and then quit.The Canadian service is in Burlington so called a few buddies-ROAD TRIP-walked into the service area explained the problem,NO PROBLEM 3 YEAR EXCHANGE WARRANTY- :thumbsup_anim: out the door in 10 minutes with a brand new unit :clapping: :clapping: then we had time to hit every fishing place on the way back to Oshawa.I asked why it would quit and the rep said I have no Idea we have never had one of your model mk106 back for service.Thanks Hirks and Minn Kota..

vance

I had one of Cabela's brand name on-board chargers stop working for no reason after 4.5 years of good service..thought maybe I could get it working again if I could contact the manufacture so I called Cabela's for more info...they said "That's our Charger" send it in...but I said it's over 2 years past warranty...don't matter the phone rep said, we want to take a look at it...so I did but it did cost me over $14 in shipping...2.5 weeks later a BRAND NEW update model was at my door FREE OF CHARGE... :worthy:

About 3 years ago I replace my Minn Kota trolling motor on my front deck...first time out the darn thing ran BACKWARDS...and YES I had the wiring correct...when I got home I triple checked everything out again then called Minn Kota...after a reasonable amount of waiting on the phone I got a lady tech who help me trace the problem down...from the factory (China, Mexico who knows) they had THREE wire crossed on the foot control.....been fine ever since. :dunno: