Smallie Fishing with my wife

limeyangler

Was going through sorting out some pics and stuff...and came across a folder i thought i'd lost when the old pooter crashed a couple months ago. In it was all the pics from one of the best days i've had fishing for smallmouth. Better still was my wife was with me, and after the first small pike hammered her topwater lure right next to the boat she decided she actually did like fishing afterall!

We caught soooo many bass that day, it was a gorgeous hot summer day too, it was early summer 2008...happy memories, i think i might have done a post back then...but i strung all the pics and vid clips together as they were sequenced on the camera...thought i'd share it with ya ....it certainly has me looking forward to summer already...even though there is still 15" of ice on the lakes here.

ONE OF THOSE 'BEST DAYS FISHING'

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Suicidal smallies in NWO.... must have been June!! :thumbsup_anim:

LOL Ben....Yup....JUNE...cant wait!

Oh man, you've lost your man cave. :Gonefishing: She'll be wanting to fish all the time now :whistling:

LOL....i look at it the other way....if she's coming out means more fishing days for me :thumbsup_anim:

Looks like a blast! Catching is always better than just fishing!

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks David, cant compete with anything like the bass you have piccies of on your website...good site btw.