Le Baron House Brand Plastics

adempsey

Normally I don't pick up the cheaper "no-name" or house brand baits because I like the brands I use. However, I recently purchased some of the Le Baron house brand plastics - shad and grubs.

I grabbed some 3" Shad Minnows because I have been looking for some Mister Twister Sassy Shads but could only find one color; and I liked the hot pink color of their grubs.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with them? In particular the 3" Shad Minnow and the 3" Curl Tail Grubs. Couldn't find much information on them on the internet. I am sure the grubs will work fine, but the action of the various brands of paddle tail baits is all over the map.

Thanks.

i dont typically buy the "house" brand from any store unless im in desperate need of somethin and cant get what i really want. however, i came across a great deal on ebay from a store in the states that was selling bulk "senkos" in 50 packs for a killer price. so i bought a bag of one color to try. got them today and have to say, they look great, are nice and soft, but have good weight to them, as i typically throw them weightless on a wacky rig. and they have good scent. so im excited to try them out.