Warm week coming !! Bye Bye Safe Ice

cityfisher

+12 for today and tues and atleast +7 for the rest of the week, going to messy and dangerous quickly !!

I was planning on heading out this afternoon and tuesday with the Sled but might decide to leave it on shore.

Be safe guys and enjoy the last week, here comes spring !!! ill completly forget about ice fishing come tues evening :)

Edited by cityfisher

Guest gbfisher

Messy? :rolleyes: Its great running out there. There is still a good amount of snow on the lake. Lots of places to get on the ice still. Perchin will be good for another couple weeks yet. There will be no mess. No slush. Great walking and ATV running. The shore line is just STARTING to go bad and only at places that have been abused with traffic.

I'd never be one to say that you should be safe. If you dont know. Don't go has always been the way I look at it. Still a couple weeks yet of Perchn ... :thumbsup_anim:

Messy? :rolleyes: Its great running out there. There is still a good amount of snow on the lake. Lots of places to get on the ice still. Perchin will be good for another couple weeks yet. There will be no mess. No slush. Great walking and ATV running. The shore line is just STARTING to go bad and only at places that have been abused with traffic.

I'd never be one to say that you should be safe. If you dont know. Don't go has always been the way I look at it. Still a couple weeks yet of Perchn ... :thumbsup_anim:

I was out on ORO on Saturday and the shoreline was getting messy. out on the lake it was good and crisp but im sure after sunday and todays warm weather it should be a little wet out there. Not to mention that cracks will suck up the odd quad / truck that goes out in this warm weather.

Perchin is a differnt story :) should be fine out there for a while... but i was on cooks on friday of last week and the giant swimming pool of water i went through to get off the ice must be getting worse as every day passes