Ottawa sports stores

scugpg

If I don't find my way to BPS in the next few weeks, I might be in Ottawa next month and was wondering if Ottawa might have some fishing stores that may have higher end rainsuits? Or am I stuck with BPS or heading stateside to Cabelas/GanderM?

cheers,

scugog

As kicking frog mentioned there is a Le Barons and MEC oer here that should sell rainsuits...Also, there is a fly fishing store in bells corners here in Ottawa that I visited a years ago that might sell em. They were just opening up when i last visited but they had kayaking gear and wetsuits so I wouldnt be surprised if they had rainsuits as well. Will see if I can find the name/contact numero of the place for ya.

Cheers,

Fishingitis

In addition to the above Ottawa stores, there are 2 other - fly shops - that probably will have what you need.

Greendrake Outfitters

http://www.greendrake.com/

Green Drake Outfitters has been supporting the Ottawa fly fishing community for years. Vince, Tony, Dino and their staff can help you with all your fly fishing needs. Greendrake provides a variety of services ranging from fishing gear to fly tying supplies and guiding services. They are located at 89 Holland Ave. Ottawa Ontario K1Y OY1. Phone toll free: 1-888-828-1915, Fax: 1-613-828-1945.

Float, Paddle and Fly

http://www.floatpaddleandfly.com/

Float, Paddle and Fly is located in the west end of Ottawa. Greg Wright is the guy to talk to when you go. Float, Paddle & Fly is an end to end fly shop and also offer an assortment of kayaks and float tubes. They are located at 150 Robertson Road, Nepean, Ontario K2H 9S1. Phone: 613-321-3541, Fax: 613-321-3542.

carp-starter