Peir 4 Hamilton

brifishrgy

Bayfront is coughing up perch fairly steady, with the odd small pike & trout.

Ice has been good since it froze over, 4"-6" right now.

Can't really say what the hot baits are, I don't fish down there just stop by walking the dogs.

P.S. Whomever was in the blue Clam that had a hound dog pee on them, sorry about that.

Bayfront is coughing up perch fairly steady, with the odd small pike & trout.

Ice has been good since it froze over, 4"-6" right now.

Can't really say what the hot baits are, I don't fish down there just stop by walking the dogs.

P.S. Whomever was in the blue Clam that had a hound dog pee on them, sorry about that.

What day was that?It was probably me!!!!!!pier 4 park?By any chance did you see an OFC COMMUNITY LOGO in one of the windows.Well no worries my hut doesnt stink of dog pee :huh: Thank god.As for the ice its about a foot thick.For coughing up any thing, the perch and crappy were slow and for the pike,they werent interested.As for the Bass thats all I could attract.The carp were swimming and the catfish were stirring up the bottom like you wouldnt beleive.Very friggen slow.All were viewed from the aquaview.Check my posts!Cheers.

Going to give the area a try for whatever is biting .. anyone know what the ice conditions are like down there? anything biting? ..where would be the best place to park? I have tried Bronte a couple times but no luck so going to give it a go down there .. Thanks

Pm me and ill let you know what was going on and where to park.