Fishing In Arizona

FLEX ROD

Okay folks,

It is starting to look like the time is coming closer to a move may be in my family's plans - health reasons and Arizona looks to be the best location due to climate conditions.

Has any body done any fishing in Arizona, and if so what area of the state and what species?

I did some quick searches and did see that some trout, bass, and pike fishing is awayable but the info was not great, just want to see what knowledge is available on this topic as this would help narrow down the area to start searching for property.

Thank you in advance,

FLEX

Okay folks,

It is starting to look like the time is coming closer to a move may be in my family's plans - health reasons and Arizona looks to be the best location due to climate conditions.

Has any body done any fishing in Arizona, and if so what area of the state and what species?

I did some quick searches and did see that some trout, bass, and pike fishing is awayable but the info was not great, just want to see what knowledge is available on this topic as this would help narrow down the area to start searching for property.

Thank you in advance,

FLEX

Ironically, Garry2rs spends the winters there fishing the Colorado. You might try to raise him somehow.

JF

Seriously? After months of renovating your house you're thinking of moving?

I'm hoping everything is okay 'cause this sounds totally unexpected.

I am at the stage of 15 surgeries in 15 years when you have to start to think about the quality of life.

As things stand it is getting worse and with the market being what it is state side I want to explore my options. I have been suffering like a dog for the last week but we will see, none the less I do not see a move as immediate, may be a part time.

Not prepared to through in the towel just yet, but as you know, planning things in advance is the secret to a successful trip. I can not and will not give in that easily but time will tell.