RE Tyler Event

mr blizzard

:) I was going to say something funny regarding Valentines Day but started reading more about the Tyler event. The more I read about it and the more you observed regarding all the efforts of the members it actually started a little h2o in my eye. It will be 6 years at the end of February when God decided he needed some good workers to help him. He chose my daughter as one of them and I am sure she is doing a great job. I would be proud of her.

It is so uplifting and positive to see people in the OFC with all different backgrounds come together to support such a great family and cause. There is always a positive to a negative. We have gained a new member in our family the OFC. If it is at all possible we will try to be there that day to do our little part. Next year we will hope to do more. Thanks for accepting us into the OFC. We are blessed to have a super 14 year old son who loves to fish and spend time in the great outdoors. You are the best.

Awfully dusty here in the internet lounge at douG's place right now.

Best to Mr. Blizzard and fambly. Please find me at the Tyler event, I'll be the one at the bbq with the stylish blue oven mitts. I'd like to shake your hand and stand you and your young guy to some street meat at the lake.

:):):) You guys are the best, we fish, we laugh, some of our wife's are :Gonefishing: winter fishermen's widows, some of our wives outfish us(not in this family, but close), we crack some jokes, but the bottom line is you live for your kids. they are precious. OH GOTTA A GO GOT A BIGGON ON THE LINE, TIGHT LINES , CHEERS and here is a challenge to all OFC members. Let's wish all the success to this years derby AND make next years even bigger and better. :Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing: