OFN Feb. E-Magazine

TJQ

newlogo.jpg

Volume 10 - Issue 2 - Issue #110

Welcome to the Feb. 2010 issue of the Ontario Fishing Network E-Magazine.!

ANOTHER HUGE ISSUE!

But before we get started, we have THREE!! yes THREE NEW WEBSITES to tell you about. The first is Ontario Angler.com a searchable Ontario Fishing reference for everyone. Its ready to go and Ill be adding additional conetnt OFTEN!! Also we have opened a new Ontario Fishing Photo Gallery, you can upload and store all your favorite fishing pictures and share them with everyone. Last but not least we have upgraded our fishiung classifieds wesbite Visit the Ontario Fishing Classifieds today!

Also, my favorite event of the year is in Toronto this weekend the Spring Fishing and Boat Show. Ill be there all day Saturday so say hi if ya see me!!

Visit the links below to read this months info packed issue:

IN THIS ISSUE

Product Showscase WIN ONE!!

Men's ARCTIC SERIES One-Piece Suit

Waterproof, windproof, breathable outer layer consisting of ballistic nylon in the shoulders, elbows, seat, knees and pant cuffs. Durable 660 denier taslan nylon main fabric. Seams are double stitched, taped and heat sealed. Entire outer layer is treated with fabric protector for industry leading repellency against both water- and oil-based liquids without affecting the look, feel or breathability of the fabrics. ENTER HERE!

Click here to see this months issue! FREE AS ALWAYS!!

Stealth Strategies for Shallow Water Panfish Through the Ice By Tim Allard

When targeting panfish in in shallow water the quieter you are, the better. Panfish, like bluegills and crappie, can be skittish to overhead noises and movement. Here are some tips to help with your hushed hunting.

Feel the Bass Bite with the Right Jig Rod By Lawrence Euteneier

As a fisher without sight I have caught my biggest Bass on Jigs, and while like everyone I've missed hooking up my fair share, I catch them using solely my sense of touch. Advances in rod and line sensitivity and lighter and more balanced rods and reels have opened up new opportunities to further refine the ways we fish jigs.

Return - GET THAT MUSKIE by Pete Maina

A real common question from muskie anglers is: "What do I do when I've located a big one?" Of course questions on triggering and wondering why figure eights didn't work are common too.

Facts of Fishing FYI

The fishing news, views & and info you can't use show hosted by pro angler and fishing funny man Dave Mercer This weeks topics include: A Giant Catfish, Angler numbers up, Betting on the Bass Master Classic, FLW Tour & How to Protect the sport of Fishing in 2 minutes.

Drop Shotting A primer by J.P. Derose

Drop shotting is a technique that has put a bunch of fish in my boat every year but never was a go to style for me until I got the entire deal figured out

Spring Fishing & Boat Show

See you this weekend!! Feb. 12th to 15th, 2010

Off the Dock

Bling the Chinook sharing some of his insight on life. NEW fishing Cartoon by Phil Harrison and Maureen Shelleau

Chaudier Lodge

Fantatsic fishing Vacation on the upper French River!

In Search of Yellow Perch By: Tyler Dunn

Winter perch can be some of the most exciting fishing available to winter anglers. Although perch themselves do not grow big compared to a walleye or pike, the schools they roam in are. Big numbers of perch are present in lakes all across Ontario with easy access and high possession limits.

No more fishing in the United States??

Its possible! Read about Keep America Fishing.

Get North!

Stressed? need a vacation? Visit Get North to find your Northern Ontario get-away!

Fishing Lodge Classifieds

Come fish your heart out at one of these many Lodges, Camps and Resorts.

Please pass this along to your fishing friends, they can SUBSCRIBE HERE!

T.J. Quesnel

Webmaster

Ontario Fishing Network

www.ontariofishing.net

www.ofncommunity.com