Glen echo Ice Fishing

juventus77

I was there 4yrs ago, they were great but, put no effort into the hut placement. Right out in front the lodge, 40yrds off shore. Needless to say we didn't catch anything from friday to sunday. Hopefully things have changed!

New owners in the last couple of years. They are still suffering from the previous owners reputation.

I have heard good reports on the new owners although I have not personally dealt with them.

i havent fished up at glen echo but i did buy my outboard from them this past summer and my limited dealings with the owner were quite good. he was friendly, informative and pretty reasonable. he showed me around the camp and even let me test out the boats , he definetely didnt seem like a dick or a crook. again i havent fished there, just did some business with the guy.

You will catch fish! we went for a weekend last year.Huts are spotless well put together. The keep the outhouse on the ice heated and light all night long.I have had nothing but good experiences with them. The one sat aft we were there we werent getting any hits at all. We asked him to drill us some holes outside the hut. He did one better. He moved us to his personal hut for the afternoon..Caught a ton of fish..He will actually come in and sit n have a beer with ya's.. Even have tv.s so you wont miss the Leafs game...LOL

So in short they do a good service and do an exellent job at making sure you want to come back..Have fun and say hi from Ron

Great report tb4me.

Thanks

Hey no problem..Thier Honest people, They deserve a good report..The owners are great at what they do!..I was very impressed. They even let us book the ice hut in the spring (may 24 weekend) on land, rented a boat..They have excellent boat packages available at great rates in the boating season..