Raven rods and float reels

DMASSE

Hello

Wow what a great product, I met with the rep yesterday at the store and he showed me some of the nicest float rods and reel I have ever seen. Has anyone out there seen the new custom IM8 float rods with the wood reel seat and butt plate, and the SST3 has to be one of the smoothest and lightest reels.

I use right now a Raven IM8 14ft 3pc float rod and run a Islander reel, but I think that after yesyerday I am going to purchase a SST3 and still use the IM8 but now I think its going to be the 15ft..

check out the website http://www.raventackle.com/

http://www.anglersinternational.com/

Does anyone else use there products, I am very happy with mine and its landed some of the nicest fish.

Very cool products

Dave

The Ravens with the custom reel seats have been out for quite some time. Great additions to their product line IMO.

I bought my IM9 the first week it came out back in 2001 (I think) and other than guides breaking off, I'm happy with how it has survived some of my stupid wrong doings - Ex: whacking on the Humber bridge hundreds of times; Trees; basement ceiling; yanking on snags; high sticking; chain link fences; subway doors; bus doors; street car doors. I'm currently in the middle of rebuilding it and swapping the guides for Fuji high-framed SICs'.

I also use the line and beyond the odd phantom break above the leader, I like how it has performed in 8lb - 6lb is too stretchy for me as a mainline. Their fluorocarbon leaders have also performed well over the years.

THE NEW SEATS LOOK SWEET!!! IM A HUGE RAVEN FAN MYSELF!!!

THE IM8 IS THE ALL ROUND BEST STEELHEADING ROD I'VE USED YET!!!

HENSE WHY I GOT 3 IM8'S LOL

I GOT 2 14FTERS BEING CUSTOM BUILT AND A 13FT STARIGHT FROM RAVEN!!

1 IM6 FOR THE SPRING FUN!!!

PAULS AN AWSOME GUY(RAVEN REP) AND ZERO PROBS WITH WARRANTY WITH THIS COMPANY!!

I LOVE THE REELS TOO (SST TI) BUT IM A CUSTOM REEL GUY LOL