Fresh Pinky Hued Chromers

StoneFly

So we arrive around 7am to find 7 cars in the parking lot already, lol.

It was Cold and the wind was starting to pick up. We quickly changed and hiked over to our starting spot, low and behold, yes there were 5 other guys already fishing the hole.

I ended up staying up until 2 am last night and woke up at 5:30am this morning,..that was painful and so was trying to re-rig my whole sut up river side in the dim light and cold gustling winds,....took me10 minutes of squinting, but now Im ready to go,...so now 8 anglers were on the spot and noone had cuaght anything in those 10-15 minutes....or before this morning,....So from my spot I had carved out for myself....I pulled a little lob cast for the first Drift,..and Wham,..Strike, set,...fight,... land the fish....that was a great feeling. :D

Second Drift wasnt so Fun,...Got a snag up and as I pulled it out,...Wham,..Birds nest......Retie the whole Rig again...take the good with the bad I guess. :lol:

So we hiked up river a bit got a few more fish,..lost a few more...My buddy gets a call from his wife who had just gotten out of the hospital...and I hear him yelling 'Call 911'...Im like 'Dude what happened'.....apparently she almost burned the kitchen down,....So they take off around 10am.

Now the wind was pciking up bigtime at this point and all around me,...large Sticks and Branches are falling,...So I decide to head back to the starting point,..but the fish had shut right down, so I too left.

Went 3/5 on Fresh shakers in the 3-4lb range, on the morning,...My hands and face are still windburnt,..lol,..but it was fun nonetheless. thanks Ludi and Alpino.

IM000976.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-1.jpg