Hard Water Species Targeted This Season

Leecher

What Will You Be Mainly Targeting This up Coming Hard Water Season?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Select one?

• Bass
    • Walleye
    • Perch
    • Whities
    • Lakers
    • Specks
    • Spotted Bass
    • Sturgeon
    • Carp
    • Steelhead - Chrome
    • Channel Cat
    • Pike
    • Crappie

24/7 - when did I make such a promise??? If I could get ya on a big toothy I would... truth is though, you're probably better at it than I am. :lol:

Jacques - maybe I'll head PQ side for some whities at some point. Dunno??? Lots of new places I'm curious about for my first ever ice season in the south. And yep... I do have it in mind to camp and fish Kesagami this year, but I'll have to wait and see.

Jacques - maybe I'll head PQ side for some whities at some point. Dunno??? Lots of new places I'm curious about for my first ever ice season in the south. And yep... I do have it in mind to camp and fish Kesagami this year, but I'll have to wait and see.

Cool Drew!!! If ya ever make it over in our neck of the woods, let me know B):canadian::Gonefishing:

We got some of the best fishing lakes the Valley has to offer :D

Jacques

Up here in Nipigon We usually go for walleys pike and specks with the first ice Then around Jan we go after whities lakers and lake herring March brings in the Bows The only problem around here is deciding what to go for( What a cunundrum :rolleyes: ) Chuck

Up here in Nipigon We usually go for walleys pike and specks with the first ice Then around Jan we go after whities lakers and lake herring March brings in the Bows The only problem around here is deciding what to go for( What a cunundrum :rolleyes: ) Chuck

Thanks Chuck!!! You're so lucky to be able to target trout.... Up here, season closed late September and only opens in mid April <_<

You certainly have a good choice of species to target B)

Tight lines

Leechman

Cool Drew!!! If ya ever make it over in our neck of the woods, let me know B):canadian::Gonefishing:

We got some of the best fishing lakes the Valley has to offer :D

Jacques

Hey Jacques....I think Bunk lives in the Ottawa Valley now.....are you talkin' bout a Quebec valley in your neck of the woods that I don't know about???? :D;)

24/7 - when did I make such a promise??? If I could get ya on a big toothy I would... truth is though, you're probably better at it than I am. :lol:

just messing with ya bunk.

you never promised anything.

its my DREAM to fish a body of water with such pike...

very hard to find here.

and if you do ... its usualy stocked by some idiot in a trout lake and therfor no more trout...

well... this winter will be something man...

trying to get out every week end........ like i usualy do..... :o