canada goose jackets!

pike slayer

so i picked up my CG jacket today and it is a real one and for only $127!! thank you ebay! the chillwhack is alot lighter then the rest and will be perfect for the sault weather! only thing is its shaped really funny and the hood dont fit my neck/head when full zipped up, you need a 12" long neck to wear it totally zipped, but ooooo well, i usually wear it a bit undone anyways, just gotta wear a balacolava when going on the sled so the cold dont hit my lower neck.

so i picked up my CG jacket today and it is a real one and for only $127!! thank you ebay! the chillwhack is alot lighter then the rest and will be perfect for the sault weather! only thing is its shaped really funny and the hood dont fit my neck/head when full zipped up, you need a 12" long neck to wear it totally zipped, but ooooo well, i usually wear it a bit undone anyways, just gotta wear a balacolava when going on the sled so the cold dont hit my lower neck.

You mind telling me the seller, if he has more at that price. I'll check it out.