Ward Edmonds Bass Talk 2007

David Chong

THE MOST INFORMATIVE BASS SEMINAR SERIES IS COMING TO THE NEAR NORTH!

On Sat. March 31st another session of Bass Talk 2007 will take place at Ward Edmonds GM in Huntsville. The Early Bird Registration Deadline has been extended to Sat. March 3rd! For those early birds there is an Okuma medium action spinning combo valued at over $200.00 up for grabs! Get your entries in ASAP and we will use the dated postmark as verification. Visit www.basstalk.ca for full details!

Dave

Bob,

Everyone who was there took something away from it! Rookies, pros, intermediates & kids all learned something! Like I had said previously unless your name is Kevin Van Dam or Rick Clunn then this is a great opportunity for anyone who is remotely interested in bass fishing to go and better themselves. As an added bonus with Ward Edmonds hosting the event the lunch alone might be worth the $75.00! B)

Cheers,

Dave

In regards to the Ward Edmonds event I just had this note from Ward:

Hey Dave, should we offer a pair of Delco Voyager Premium deep cycle batteries as a door prize? Should we give everyone that attends a free hat and how about the first 25 enrolments a GM cooler bag and a free Berkley Crankbait? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just the fact it wont be a cheap lunch should should be enough but thought I would ask your opinion anyway. Let me know, Ward

Ward, that would be awesome! There will be all kinds of door prizes on top of what Ward has generously donated! And knowing Ward, I believe that the lunch itself will be worth the $75.00 never mind all the knowledge that you can obtain at this great event! This is WIN, WIN, WIN!

Get your registrations in, remember the first 25 are already winners!

For all those who don't have chequing accounts we will accept credit card payments both through fax or at Ward Edmonds GM!

Ward, thanks for all your support!

Dave

Guest mistyriver1

Dave, I was talking with Ward this morning and I mentioned I saw the event on here and he mentioned about the prizes and food. I might make the trip up to Huntsville, sounds like fun.