What would be better today....

jaysonmarion@gmail.com

Fishing a river or a creek/stream?

I know I post alot of these threads but they help myself, and I'm pretty sure they also help alot of other people with the common steelheading questions.

I've got the night free and trying to figure out where I want to go.

It's raining lightly outside right now, and I think the rain is supposed to continue for most of the afternoon.

My original idea was going back to my spot at the Caledonia Dam, but I've heard that it won't be good today, but tomorrow/the rest of the weekend.

Feel free to PM me any good creeks :) lol.

Alright ....ill give in ...if your up for a drive .. pm me....ill take ya out fishing and put you in front of fish....but ...you have to promise to do a composite drawing of your catches...lmao...splash and dutchy and Laz should make the extra travel time too...

Edited by Twocoda

Alright ....ill give in ...if your up for a drive .. pm me....ill take ya out fishing and put you in front of fish....but ...you have to promise to do a composite drawing of your catches...lmao...splash and dutchy and Laz should make the extra travel time too...

LOL.

I'm totally up for it. I'll send you a pm.

lol

Thanks for the invite Dave but I'm keeping it 'somewhat' local this weekend. Too much baby related matter to deal with.