Big bass small ponds!

sleded

Well keith called me up sat night and needed sleded to guide him on the ponds LOL :lol:! well i never got paid hahah! We started off the day around 7 with some thick fog. keith started off the day with a small crappie so things were lookin good. i started off slow rolling spinnerbaits in a deep weed flat no luck. So i said to myself im going to throw something that i dont use a lot for bass so i put on a x rap clown. I started with stop go very slow and i picked up a small bass in a 50/50 zone so things were looking good i found a pattern!! We move down a bit in were there was a bunch of stumps so i casted past a stump and paused near the stomp for at least 10 secs, reeled in felt weight and the fight was on!!!!!!!!! ive never had a large mouth bull dog and fight this hard in cold water! keith grabed the net and scooped her up! I dont know how much she weighed but she had some weight to her. After that we packed it in and headed to turkey for some panfish caught tons of gills some small perch. we then decided to hit up a small trib for some salmon we tried small spinners and spoons. i seen some salmon moving into a pool and i cast right at the current break and whammmmmm salmon on! good little fight but ended up going into the trees. Over all had a really good day and cant wait to get out and do it again thanks keith for coming out.

DSC00526.JPG

DSC00532.JPG

DSC005281.JPG

DSC00527.JPG

DSC00530.JPG

DSC00531.JPG