If You could..... (NF)

fishergirl72

My first choice would be to spend a couple days with my Pop. Lost him this January to Cancer. I would give almost anything to have a couple days with him and to see him healthy and happy, the way he was before he got sick.

My second choice I would give up to Gerrit. My Pop would understand (he loved kids), as would most.

Hookset.

My first choice would be to spend a couple days with my Pop. Lost him this January to Cancer. I would give almost anything to have a couple days with him and to see him healthy and happy, the way he was before he got sick.

My second choice I would give up to Gerrit. My Pop would understand (he loved kids), as would most.

Hookset.

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your Pop. I am sure that he would give anything to fish with you again.

Well, nobody really taught me how to fish.. I guess you could say Raf and DipLip are sort of teaching me little by little.. and what better teachers to have, right?

Two people I would give my right arm to spend more time with, fishing or otherwise, would be my mother- who passed away when I was 5 yrs old, and my grandmother, who passed away in 1999. They never fished that I know of, but it would have been nice to be out in the great outdoors with the women of my family, talking and laughing and sharing a wonderful bonding experience. RIP Mom and Gramma.

Oh yeah.. and in answer to the Monroe comment (you know who you are).. I pick Wentworth Miller and Milo Ventimiglia. ;) Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah....