New bass fisher checking in!

Cypher

Hey all,

Just thought I would drop by and say hello. Ive been roaming these forums for a bit now and thought id finally come out of the shadows. I love looking at all the pictures/stories you guys have shared from your fishing adventures, and I thought id share a few of mine as well from this summer. This is my first year of serious fishing, so Im still learning a lot about the sport, but having a lot of fun doing it. I am from Mississauga, so most of my fishing is usually in Brampton - Orangeville, and Milton - London. Here are some of the bass Ive caught within the last couple months. Will definitely enjoy getting to know everyone here and hopefully we can do some fishing together soon! Cheers.

3697243204_9154fc4796_o.jpg

3796493117_f35cb4bfa5_b.jpg

3797312146_812b075911_b.jpg

3797368992_fdcb85054e_b.jpg

3897773813_b3d7fb1a5b_b.jpg

Some of the larger bass ive caught this year.

4.5lber

3938048297_152325056f_b.jpg

5lber.

3938824978_1d60931ac3_b.jpg

And the best for last. My PB for the year so far: 6.5lbs.

3938046319_03bbcf4c9c_b.jpg

Cheers!

Welcome aboard, Cypher...that intro got better and better!! Just wondering if you still use those white cottony-looking gloves when handling the fish..? Being very friendly here, so don't take it the wrong way, but I'm thinkin' that they're bad for the fish, unless they're some kind of special fishing glove. From here they look like a basic gardening/work glove that would be rough on fish slime and not very good for anything you're letting go.

Looking forward to seeing more bass-tastic posts from you, Cypher :thumbsup_anim:

Welcome aboard, Cypher...that intro got better and better!! Just wondering if you still use those white cottony-looking gloves when handling the fish..? Being very friendly here, so don't take it the wrong way, but I'm thinkin' that they're bad for the fish, unless they're some kind of special fishing glove. From here they look like a basic gardening/work glove that would be rough on fish slime and not very good for anything you're letting go.

Looking forward to seeing more bass-tastic posts from you, Cypher :thumbsup_anim:

Hi Johnny,

Yea as I mentioned, this was my first year of fishing, and these pictures are somewhat in chronological order as well. I did use gloves for the first portion of my trips, but once I got used to holding them, I stopped using them, as you see from the last couple pictures. haha. Thanks for the welcome!

IF that bass is one you caught this year you got the 2nd biggest on OFC at the moment then for largemouths lol. That is unless I have missed a biggin, 6lbs 13oz is in the top spot with a 5lb 7oz largie in 3rd(I'm in first ^_^ )

Great intro and welcome to OFC bra,

MTBF

Hi Mike,

Yes that bass was caught last week actually. haha. Thanks for the welcome!