WE ARE LOOKING FOR WINTER JOBS

johnnybanff

John

Hi there, we are a fun loving and energertic couple originally from Ontario, 23 and 28 years old, that have spent the last few years in the beautiful Canadian Rockies in Banff, AB., and are looking to move back to the area and want to get seriously into the fishing lodge business within the next few years, but want to "wet our ears" as it were, by trying out working for a season or two for someone else.

Be it managing a winter operation or just upkeeping a place that is closed down for the season, we are your team!

Maybe you want to include ice fishing in your places offerings this year? we are your team!

Or, to just complement an alreadyunning operation, again, we are your team!

She is a customer service orientated person, with the last year and a half working at the front desk of a very bust Banff hotel, and i am the restaurant guy, years of experience front of house and back. I have been an extrememly avid fisherman for over 20 years, with well over 100 dauys on the water each year.

We are looking for something in Ontario, with great fishing for Bass, Pike, Walleye, etc., and we look forward to hearing of anything that you may know of that suits us.

Please contact at 403-431-5646 or [email protected]

Thanx for your time.

Jeez...I don't even know what to do with this. I will leave it here but lock it. John it is customary to at least introduce yourself in a separate thread prior to something like this...but I admire your drive so I think its okay to leave this up. Anyone who may have a job for you can send you a PM.