Another hunting question...

fisher

Anyone heard of a $60 hunting season pass for a marsh in Orangeville which when purchased also allows you to hunt in other designated areas/marshes?

My dad remembers seeing a sign at one of the marshes around Orangeville last year but decided not to hunt there and never bought the pass but is thinking of doing so this year.

So rather than him driving up just to get the phone number, I told him that I could google it..but I have had no luck. So I am asking here in case someone is familiar with this pass. If so, do you have a site I can visit or phone number I can call? Thanks.

All hunting activities require a GRCA permit and must follow the provincial hunting regulations for WMU #80. No gun hunting is permitted on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, except during controlled deer hunts or when an open day falls on a Tuesday or Thursday. Deer, geese, ruffed grouse, woodcock, and rabbit/hare can be hunted with a limited season. More information on hunting is available in the Luther Marsh Wildlife Management Area User Guide. For more information, contact park staff.