Fishing in Brampton

Metal Inc

I often like to fish after a hard days work with my girlfriend and am looking for some good spots to fish in Brampton. I've heard Professors Lake and Heart Lake isn't to bad. I've tried Professors Lake a few times but only caught 1 large mouth there using a spinner and as for Heart Lake I hear you can only go during the day and you have to pay as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

You won't get a lot of response on this thread. Basically, everyone will tell you - do your own research. Use Google Maps... Yahoo Maps.. whichever.

Look around... use Googles Search Engine too.... even the board Search Tool (upper RIGHT corner).

• 11 months later...

I often like to fish after a hard days work with my girlfriend and am looking for some good spots to fish in Brampton. I've heard Professors Lake and Heart Lake isn't to bad. I've tried Professors Lake a few times but only caught 1 large mouth there using a spinner and as for Heart Lake I hear you can only go during the day and you have to pay as well. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I live around the corner from Heart Lake so I ride my bike in from the south side where there's no fence. So I don't pay.

Here's what I've caught this summer.

Mind you, the fishing is pretty slow here but the more I go the better chance I have of hooking into decent fish.

CIMG8455a%20%28Large%29.jpg

CIMG8567a%20%28Large%29.jpg

CIMG8562a%20%28Large%29.jpg

CIMG8458a%20%28Large%29.jpg